Log into your Support Plan account for full details and to download update.
September 15, 2017 - Update to TimeChart (v188.8.131.52) available today
- Incorporation of TimeChart Code Import Utility into main TimeChart software
- New function which includes the ability to set the export destination path for Synergetic export files
- New built-in ZIP file export function which replaces the old multi-location cyclic backup function. The system now requests a backup by default, allowing you to set the destination. Helps to ensure you always have a recent backup of your timetable data.
August 31, 2017 - Update to TimeChartExtra (v184.108.40.206) available today.
- Fix for added staff error where recently added 'added staff' were being automatically listed within workahead files. Also
- Fix for 'used' workahead files which were not being deleted properly.
- Permanent link function in TimeChart Extra removed.
- New backup system which creates a ZIP file backup automatically on exit, or on demand via Main Menu > File > Backup/Restore. This update brings this functionality into line with the same system used in the main TimeChart software.
July 19, 2017 - Update to TC6Trans (v220.127.116.11) available today. This update is designed to work together with the new v6.6.x.x TimeChart. Download here
Coming up next...
- Ability to colour-code your timetable cells
- LISS enabled export function for Compass customers - click here for more information
- NSW-DOE integration (LMBR) - click here for more information
Upcoming TimeChart Training Opportunities
September - Melbourne TimeChart and TimeChart Extras Training
Upcoming Conferences & Events
August - NSW Deputy Principals Association Conference
If you are a NSW State School, TimeChart staff will be available to demonstrate how TimeChart will integrate with the new DOE Software Integration System (part of the LMBR process).