Log into your Support Plan account for full details and to download updates.
August 28, 2018 - Minor update to TimeChart (v188.8.131.52) available today. Update includes
- Upgrade to the user account controls in TimeChart. Removal of the general level user in line with improved security access to data.
- New feature request completed - When assigning students to classes the ability to lock them into a particular class (similar to the way subjects are locked in a particular block).
- Resolved an issue where 'Student Count' was not counting correctly on teacher timetable view when ‘match all years’ was selected. Feature request at recent training
- Updated the 'add room code' and 'change room code' dialogue boxes so that 'Faculty' can now be selected via a drop down list rather than needing to type in faculty by name. This was a feature request at Mascot TimeChart training.
August 28, 2018 - Minor update to TimeChart Extra (v184.108.40.206) available today. Update includes
- Improvements to the ‘Set supervisor password’ dialogue box when first setting up TimeChartExtra. Now displays information regarding username and password requirements. Improvements to text layout.
- Upgrade to editing and viewing Past Extra's functionality. This functionality is now accessed via a new Main Menu > History... menu item
- Fix for error when accessing 'Past Extras Selection' by ‘Subject’ Range check error fix.
TimeChart Training Opportunities
Are you interested in getting the most value from your TimeChart software and learning new skills to improve your timetabling efficiency? TimeChart will come out to your School and provide on-site training and timetable development services. Click here for more details...
Latest TimeChart YouTube Videos
23/4/18 - TimeChart to Compass LISS Export
Upcoming Conferences & Events
NSW Deputy Principals Association Conference 2019
TimeChart will be attending the 2019 NSWSDPA conference (dates and details to be confirmed on their website http://nswsdpa.asn.au/annual-conference/