Log into your Support Plan account for full details and to download update.
September 22, 2017 - Update to TimeChart (v22.214.171.124) available today
- Incorporation of TimeChart Code Import Utility into main TimeChart software
- New function which includes the ability to set the export destination path for Synergetic export files
- New built-in ZIP file export function which replaces the old multi-location cyclic backup function. The system now requests a backup by default, allowing you to set the destination. Helps to ensure you always have a recent backup of your timetable data.
August 31, 2017 - Update to TimeChartExtra (v126.96.36.199) available today.
- Fix for added staff error where recently added 'added staff' were being automatically listed within workahead files. Also
- Fix for 'used' workahead files which were not being deleted properly.
- Permanent link function in TimeChart Extra removed.
- New backup system which creates a ZIP file backup automatically on exit, or on demand via Main Menu > File > Backup/Restore. This update brings this functionality into line with the same system used in the main TimeChart software.
July 19, 2017 - Update to TC6Trans (v188.8.131.52) available today. This update is designed to work together with the new v6.6.x.x TimeChart. Download here
Coming up next...
- Ability to colour-code your timetable cells
- LISS enabled export function for Compass customers - click here for more information
- NSW-DOE integration (LMBR) - click here for more information
TimeChart Training Opportunities
Are you interested in getting the most value from your TimeChart software and learning new skills to improve your timetabling efficiency? TimeChart will come out to your School and provide on-site training and timetable development services. Click here for more details...
Next scheduled training: Melbourne November 20-21, 2017
Upcoming Conferences & Events
August - NSW Deputy Principals Association Conference
If you are a NSW State School, TimeChart staff will be available to demonstrate how TimeChart will integrate with the new DOE Software Integration System (part of the LMBR process).