Log into your Support Plan account for full details and to download updates.
August 28, 2018 - Minor update to TimeChart (v188.8.131.52) available today. Update includes
- Upgrade to the user account controls in TimeChart. Removal of the general level user in line with improved security access to data.
- New feature request completed - When assigning students to classes the ability to lock them into a particular class (similar to the way subjects are locked in a particular block).
- Resolved an issue where 'Student Count' was not counting correctly on teacher timetable view when ‘match all years’ was selected. Feature request at recent training
- Updated the 'add room code' and 'change room code' dialogue boxes so that 'Faculty' can now be selected via a drop down list rather than needing to type in faculty by name. This was a feature request at Mascot TimeChart training.
February 14, 2019 - Minor update to TimeChart Extra (v184.108.40.206) available today. Update includes
- Improvements to the ‘Show and clear ignored changes' option. This feature has been removed from the Main menu > Cover > Include years... menu
and moved to the 'Main Menu > Preferences > Extras Lists section. Additionally, the [Clear all ignores] function has been relocated to the 'Cover changes' dialogue box for ease-of-use.
- Improvements to the 'tab order' on the 'Change Teacher Absences' dialogue box. Pressing the [Tab] key now tabs through the settings skipping the [Remove Absence] option.
- Improvements to the 'tab order' on the 'Add added staff' dialogue box. Pressing the [Tab] key now tabs through the settings in order within the dialogue box.
- New feature request received at recent Sydney training. A [Remove absence] button has been added to the 'Change teacher absence' dialogue box.
- New feature request received at recent Sydney training. When linking an 'added staff member' to an 'absent staff member', the dropdown list of staff available to
link to is now only populated with staff actually absent.
- New feature request - ability to have 2 sets of outgoing email servers for TimeChart Extra cover emails so that you can have one set for use when you are at work, and
another different set for when you are at home.
TimeChart Training Opportunities
Are you interested in getting the most value from your TimeChart software and learning new skills to improve your timetabling efficiency? TimeChart will come out to your School and provide on-site training and timetable development services. Click here for more details...
Latest TimeChart YouTube Videos
23/4/18 - TimeChart to Compass LISS Export
Upcoming Conferences & Events
NSW Deputy Principals Association Conference 2019
TimeChart will be attending the 2019 NSWSDPA conference (dates and details to be confirmed on their website http://nswsdpa.asn.au/annual-conference/