Log into your Support Plan account for full details and to download updates.
February 22, 2019 - Minor update to TimeChart (v220.127.116.11) available today. Update includes
- Feature request implemented: Improvements to 'Add teacher dialogue box'. Faculty selector fields are now dropdown boxes.
- Improvements to importing of room code data from NSW-EBS system. Imported codes now automatically increase the TimeChart room code length minimum value to enable EBS code lengths to be displayed correctly.
- Feature request implemented: When deleting a teacher code, a pop-up warning message now appears asking you 'Are you sure...' before deleting the code.
- Fix for instances when timetable colour changes were not being successfully backed up using the inbuilt backup system.
- Updates to the Main Menu > Data Transfer menu ... to reflect additional export options including NSW-EBS transfer.
- Improvements to importing of student data from NSW-EBS system. Student's are now imported with their 'Preferred Name' as 'First Name' in TimeChart.
- Improvements to importing of subject code data from NSW-EBS system. Imported subject codes are now displayed with Board of Studies' recognisable codes which can then have another internal (local) code added for display purposes.
- Fix for issue where timeslots changes were not saving correctly after exiting TimeChart
- Default settings when setting up a new, empty, timetable data folder. There are now default settings for all Main Menu > Timetable > Configuration settings for new and
experienced users to aid in initial set up.
- Improvements to importing of teacher code data from NSW-EBS system. Imported codes now automatically increase the TimeChart subject code length minimum value to enable EBS code lengths to be displayed correctly. You can also set a separate 'internal' or 'local' display code for a teacher.
- Removal of Main Menu > User > Set autoload time function. This has now been hard-coded as '30 minutes' by default.
February 22, 2019 - Minor update to TimeChart Extra (v18.104.22.168) available today. Update includes
- Improvements to the ‘Show and clear ignored changes' option. This feature has been removed from the Main menu > Cover > Include years... menu
and moved to the 'Main Menu > Preferences > Extras Lists section. Additionally, the [Clear all ignores] function has been relocated to the 'Cover changes' dialogue box for ease-of-use.
- Improvements to the 'tab order' on the 'Change Teacher Absences' dialogue box. Pressing the [Tab] key now tabs through the settings skipping the [Remove Absence] option.
- Improvements to the 'tab order' on the 'Add added staff' dialogue box. Pressing the [Tab] key now tabs through the settings in order within the dialogue box.
- New feature request received at recent Sydney training. A [Remove absence] button has been added to the 'Change teacher absence' dialogue box.
- New feature request received at recent Sydney training. When linking an 'added staff member' to an 'absent staff member', the dropdown list of staff available to
link to is now only populated with staff actually absent.
- New feature request - ability to have 2 sets of outgoing email servers for TimeChart Extra cover emails so that you can have one set for use when you are at work, and
another different set for when you are at home.
TimeChart Training Opportunities
Are you interested in getting the most value from your TimeChart software and learning new skills to improve your timetabling efficiency? TimeChart will come out to your School and provide on-site training and timetable development services. Click here for more details...
Latest TimeChart YouTube Videos
23/4/18 - TimeChart to Compass LISS Export
Upcoming Conferences & Events
NSW Deputy Principals Association Conference 2019
TimeChart will be attending the 2019 NSWSDPA conference (dates and details to be confirmed on their website http://nswsdpa.asn.au/annual-conference/