Online Subject Selection (v2017) is now available.
There are three main components to the Online Subject Selection system process as follows:
Step 1. Set up the student subject parameters for your school
Step 2. Allow students to log in to Online Subject Selections to make their subject selections
Step 3. Export the selections in a format ready for review and easy import into TimeChart
- Completely web-based system hosted by AMIG Systems – all you need is a web browser to access
- Simple and easy-to-use administrator interface for customisation to your school’s requirements
- Ability to import student and subject data from existing sources such as TimeChart or in fact any timetabling or student administration system, minimising set up time.
- Ability to quickly see who has submitted selections and those who need following up
- Review the number of students selecting a particular subject (indicate popularity as selections are being made)
- Simple export of results to csv and subsequent import into TimeChart for further manipulation (e.g get right into the blocking process in minutes.
- Full support provided by AMIG Systems
Prices and how to buy
Access to Online Subject Selections is free-of-charge to Support Plan customers. If you do not have a Support Plan, please contact us to renew your Support Plan. Access is available to any organisation that does not have a TimeChart licence at the rate of AU$880.00 per year (GST included, deduct 10% GST for our international customers).