TimeChart 6 is a comprehensive software package to produce, change and print a school or college timetable. TimeChart provides many powerful tools for resolving student clashes. A major feature is the display of the timetable as a spreadsheet – the screen acts as a movable window on the complete timetable. Fully documented with PDF User Guide and online video tutorials.
TimeChart Multi-user (Network) version & Web TimeChart Package. Includes access to Online Subject Selections. $3300.00 GST Included. (Australian Dollars – International orders deduct 10% ex GST).
Flexible timetable structure
- enter the number of years (from 1 to 25)
- select the number of days in the cycle (e.g. 5 or 10-day cycle)
- up to 32 time slots per day
- efficient algorithms to enter and change data
- extensive functionality to swap, replace or clear large blocks of data
- powerful student blocking functionality – automatic allocation of subjects into blocks which minimises student clashes
- ability to split large subjects into smaller groups, or combine small subjects
Scaleable to your School
- 400 teachers, rooms, 2500 subjects, 3000 students, 100 choices per student
- clash help for alternate times, copy help and student choices
- on-screen windows for help, teacher, room or subject timetables
- balance subjects, solve clashes, add labels to timetable
Other additional functionality and features
- TimeChart Extra for daily extras and teacher relief
- a very flexible choice of printouts is available. E.g. print a year timetable for the week with selection by faculty.
- student printouts: subject lists, students in period, students free, student timetables (daily or weekly), student enrolments.
- whole school or selected by faculty.
- teacher timetables, teachers or rooms free (multiple formats), teacher and subject periods.